The Church of the Good Shepherd

Church of the Good Shepherd

Originally built in 1878, the Church of the Good Shepherd is the oldest continuously used church in the Bay Area. Designed by Charles L. Bugbee, a renowned San Francisco architect, it is modeled in the Gothic Revival style and is a City of Berkeley Landmark as well as listed on the National Register of Historic Places. We had the opportunity to photograph the church on behalf of Plath and Co. general contractors and The Bay Architects who restored the landmark after a fire in October 2012.